Syncro Medical offers an exceptional range of capabilities that can be deployed to solve virtually any medical software product development challenge. During our 25+ years as a medical software engineering firm, we have stayed at the leading edge of the rapidly evolving landscape of software development tools, techniques and processes. Our expertise spans the range of today’s platforms: embedded, desktop, server, mobile and cloud.
Syncro Medical’s technical capabilities are complemented by our deep knowledge of the process required for regulated medical products. Having successfully completed over 350 medical projects, we stand ready to help with your next development challenge.
- Windows Applications
- Mobile Medical Apps
- Medical Internet of Things (IoT-MD)
- Embedded/Real-time Software
- Browser-based Applications
- 100% Agile Certified
- Technical Project Management
- UX & UI Design
- Connectivity & Integration
- Architecture & Design
- Prototyping & Proof of Concept
- Rescue Projects
Do you have legacy & transitional software needs? Syncro has you covered.
Syncro Medical effectively leverages a variety of software development tools to ensure the optimal balance of quality and productivity. Your Syncro team is experienced with all of the leading solutions for requirements management, design documentation, compiler and development environment, coding standards, and test results management. If needed, we can provide specific recommendations for your project.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Object Oriented Design and Modeling
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Xcode, Xamarin, IntelliJ, Android Studio
- Requirements Management, including CaseComplete, Requisite Pro, DOORS, CaliberRM
- Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, including Subversion/SVN, Git, TeamCity, TFS
- Code Analysis, including FxCop, StyleCop, ReSharper
- Full test development and support tools, including Mocks, Moles, NUnit, SpecFlow, CodedUI
- Full lab resources for hardware debug and integration
Medical Software Development Process
Syncro Medical thoroughly understands and complies with the process required for successful regulatory submissions. We’ll work with your team to create the Design History File and all documentation needed for your FDA submission. We can use your quality system, our quality system or a combination of the two. Our quality system complies with FDA 510(k), ISO 13485, IEC 62304, 21 CFR Part 820, and other associated regulatory standards. As part of the project, we can create all of the necessary documentation, including the following:
- Software Development Plan
- Software Requirements Specification
- Software Architecture and Design Documentation
- Software Verification Test Plan
- Software Verification Test Cases
- Software Verification Test Results
Meet Our Exceptional Team
Our engineering team is our key asset. To earn your business, we have assembled an exceptional group of software engineering experts to solve your most vexing technical challenges, to make your software visions a reality, and to meet seemingly impossible deadlines.
To maintain a high-caliber team, we go to great lengths to ensure that all of our technical staff are:
Each Syncro engineer is a graduate of a leading university; many have advanced degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, and biomedical engineering. Only those that demonstrate a history of superior performance and achieve a top ranking in our critical assessment process are invited to join Syncro Medical’s engineering team.
Experience is a key factor to success in the realm of software product development. That’s why the Syncro team offers an average of 15 years of real-world product development experience, and some have much more. Our engineers have mastered the art as well as the science of product development.
We know you want to engage engineers that grasp your requirements, and are easy to work with. All of our engineers are comfortable working in a team setting, both here at our development center and with our client’s internal staff. They understand the service model, and why it’s imperative to carefully listen to our clients’ needs, to ask good questions, and ultimately to provide exceptional results.